Heads Up!


Uh-oh, it’s hat season again…….
I’m so obsessed with hats recently. I guess the trend is hitting me hard these times.  I love hats period but what make me crazier is because it’s the season. They sell all kinds of hats and it all look so cool. I just want to own all of them but I know I can’t. So, I have to choice what I really need for the season and still look good on me.
I study the magazines really hard and try to figure out which one is worth the money own them. I want something I can wear for a long time and for all season. At least let me wear it for few years. Ya! Ya! I’m sounded cheap but hey who don’t want to save up $$$. Even a little bit makes a lot of different these days. A lot of people losing their jobs and I can’t actually donate it and save a life from hunger. Even a dollar makes a different.
Anyhow, I slipped the magazines over million times. Okay maybe not million times but countless. I finally made up my mind and choose 2 hats that I really want for this season.  I found my style and now the color. Hmm…. Color is the hardest for me coz I always wanted to have more color in my closet. But due to the blackness I have on my closet I have to choice wisely with my hubby’s help.  Honestly speaking, he doesn’t help much but to drive me more nut. But I’m happy in the end with my color coz I matches a lot with my clothes. I just can’t wait to wear it everywhere with me. And now, I’m not worry about the cold coz I have my pretty hat to warm me up.
1) Cable Pom Beanie - $7.80 (Forever 21). I got purple and I believe I can use it for couple years and still look trendy with it
Photobucket


2) Spiral Crochet Beret - $8.80 (Forever 21). Hubby think this look good and I agree on him.
Photobucket


3) Got this last year. And who knows it still on the season. Good buy!
Photobucket


4) Got these 3 years ago from American Eagle. Not popular as for now but look trendy if you put it right. Good buy! Got these for $17.50
Photobucket


5) This is my favorite hat EVER! Got these 2 years ago and I'm using it all the time. And you know what? Most my friends love it and asking me where did I get it. Good Buy!
Photobucket


That's all folks! I wish I get to help you an ideas on what to get for hats. I'm not an expert but giving an idea will help you in choosing a good one. Before I leave, I would love to wish all of you
A HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Heads Up!"