Urban Decay – Eye Primer


I need to share with you guys since I’m so mad happy what I got. I bought an eye primer to replace my old one since it’s about done. And what make me buy this is because everyone been using it and giving a good review about this. No doubt it’s really worth it. I tried on it a few times and realized my eye shadow really stayed for a long period of time. No wonder they got a best eye primer ever.
It’s not that expensive compare to the other brands out there. But it’s not about the brand; it’s about the quality that satisfies you with what you invest on it. Some of you might think it’s expensive but trust me, I really love it. How long will it last it’s really depends on how you apply it, I think. I don’t put on makeup everyday as I’m not working right now. So I’m pretty sure it will last me for a good period. I can’t really remember how much I bought this product. It going to be between $16.00 - $18.00. I love the bottle too. Aren’t they look mad cute?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Urban Decay – Eye Primer"

  1. ::..vie..:: says:
    February 24, 2010 at 9:28 PM

    so cute the bottle... I like!
    Btw, happy CNY babe!

  2. JennBunny says:
    February 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM

    Me like it too!
    Happy CNY to you too chica!