Cassie's 1st Birthday!

I been awhile I’m MIA again. Life been busy for me and a lot of things to do for a stay home person. I just HATE cleaning and maintain the home to be clean.
Back to the topic! The day before Cassie’s birthday, I went to the store to get a cake for her but nothing on our luck as you know and if you follow my blog. If you do miss it.. No worried, here is the link by just click HERE. They actually run out of CAKE!!!! Such a disappointed!

SO on real birthday day, I actually baked mini cup cakes and thought maybe we can have a candle for her as a celebration. She not sure what really going on but she does love it cause of the amount of attention to her. And she got beautiful gifts from us too. That’s when she realized her get things every time we bought bags home. She will dig or check it if there something for her. Funny ya?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Refuse to be taken a pic……
Photobucket


Photobucket


This photo is hella funny to me. I have the fugliest pix of myself here and the expression of my little princess is priceless too. She has the WTF look…. Or WTH is she blowing my candle….. Ha ha ha ha
Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Cassie's 1st Birthday!"

  1. nothing-staysforever says:
    August 6, 2010 at 4:40 AM

    i LIKE the last picture !!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    October 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

    Such a artistically written post.. Thnkx after sharing this despatch!