Endless Run.....

I hate being sick!!! These couple weeks, I knew something is not doing well for me. I had minor chest pains several times. And this week, I should have rest and not stressing myself up. I don't know what really matter with me, my brain just won't stop thinking and thinking.

Oh wait! So, I got myself a puzzle to see how long can I finished it. Honestly, I can finish it in 4 days which is scary but I hold it and waited for 2 days to completed it. The whole time i'm doing it, my brain still running like crazy while doing the puzzle and hand worked like a bullet. WOW!! I think I have an amazing brain but don't think I need it this time. And once I'm done with everything, I did a major make over for my place.

I have to keep myself as busy as possible. I'm a bad person when I have too much time thinking non-sense. Not that I hate thinking, but it does reflects my past for the things I had bottle up for many many years. Some said, it's not health for me but that's who i really am. I never learn to open up. It's the hardest thing to do. I don't vain to friends about my relationship or anything. I just keep it safe in me and keep on refilling the bottles when one is full.

I do miss my best friend back home. At least, I'm not shame crying in-front of her and tell her everything. Things do change when two person live in a different places especially across the planet. Hate the time different too. This time, is more like listening to her cry more than mine. I know I don't want her to worries about my part. Times can never turn back and it keep on ticking. Wonder if I can find just one best friend here, It would be great. It's okay, I don't need anyone to understand me. I'm used to be the one that get points all the time especially "BAD THINGS"!!

Right now, I just want to run! Endless run……..
like bubba Gump 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Endless Run....."

  1. 찬니 says:
    November 18, 2010 at 10:28 PM

    Why women like to think about pass??? And think about negative stuffs?? haha