Finally, I did it....!!!

My heart beating fast but it’s a relief for me. I finally quit my current job. I think, it’s time for me to look on the other side of the opportunity. I love what I’m doing but it’s not mean to be. It takes me awhile to think and come out with this decision. I believe someone will be very happy seeing me leaving. LOL! No longer someone in-charge of the department.

Anyhow, I tender my resignation today. It’s not an easy thing to do and not to hard either. I try to explain the reason why I’m leaving but not to much. Keep it simple is a better way. I know the other person will add some salt and pepper on it.

Right now, I’m counting the day of my freedom. Wish me luck, Guys!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Finally, I did it....!!!"

  1. richrach says:
    September 17, 2008 at 5:12 PM

    Another exciting journey coming up your way! :)
    God bless!

  2. JennBunny says:
    September 23, 2008 at 8:52 PM

    Yes! Another exciting journey for me.....