RENAISSANCE FAIRE

I went to the renaissance faire on last Saturday. Omg, It’s like a dream come true for me. I been always wishing that one day I get to experience the 17th century, I guess. Maybe 15th century. I’m kinda bad in history. Anyhow, I love to watch this kind of movie since I was very very young. I still remember when I was young, I loved to watch all the fairy tales that have this kind of show. They showed it in the morning. I will watched it when it is a school holiday. Gosh……….and my favorite Fantaghiro. You have to ask my sister Mavis. We both so crazy about it and we actually record it on a tape. I think we used the ninja turtle tape. LOL!!!! Shhhhh……………………

Back on track……..It’s was a fun day for me. I can’t explain how I feel when I was there. Calvin knew from the beginning I love this kind of thingy. He always said….. I love ugly stuffs and I’m recarnation from olden days. I don’t care, me like it.

So, my friend Weng came along with us. And ticket was kinda expensive I guess but it’s worth it for me. At first, I wanted to rent the dress but Weng kinda not into it in the beginning but she changed her mind after I got my head piece. I just have to have it………. Something to remember and I hanged it on my photo frame at home. I’m so excited about the whole thing. I got to experience the dress which I totally have a hard time breathing. After walking half way, I have to loosen up my top for a bit. Gosh…. My rib was hurt when I got back home. I guess, my body just useless. Too fragile!

Alright, let’s the photos tell the stories.

Below shown that,

●I bought my head piece and wearing it on the spot. Having hard time paying it. It cost about USD19.80 after tax.
●Us with the costume and the very tall man. I guess, he’s the guard of the castle. We just the maid.
●Witness the talent of the baby. Carried by her father and I bet she been train since she was a baby. (should have join the American got talent)


Calvin & I

●The dessert (orange ice). Weng got it.
●The giant swing
●Calvin think, they were cool with the guitar with the chick dancing around
●Me with the big turkey leg. Yum yum!

●Baby in a barrel (no idea what it call that)
●No idea why shot the couple. I guess just for the boobies.
●Here comes the queen. (she deciding who to pick for the best pirates)
●The bad person. (tell the truth, I was scared when I saw them. Shhhh……)
●We with friendly friend who offer to take photo with us.


We had a blast!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "RENAISSANCE FAIRE"

  1. My Precious says:
    September 18, 2008 at 8:10 PM

    So great u get to go... I LOVE FANTAGHIRO movie, wish i can watch it back.

  2. JennBunny says:
    September 23, 2008 at 8:53 PM

    Yeah! I can't stop telling Calvin about fantaghiro.