Tea Cup

On Saturday (11/01/2008), I meet up with my friends at Great Mall since it’s was a raining day. We can’t do anything outdoor and decided to just walk around the mall and we can hit Dave and Buster. LOL…… We did even pass by Dave and Buster at all coz you know women. Once we stop by at one store, it always takes forever for us to be done.

We didn’t get much. I guess, I bought one top which I like it a lot. And I got some baby clothes for our friend who just gave birth to a baby boy. I been buying a lot of baby stuffs and attended a lot of baby shower. Emmmm………… When is my turn?? Just kidding! NO KIDS FOR NOW.
As we walked inside Victoria Secret. Guess what I saw??? A TEA CUP PUPPY. It’s only a month old as I asked the owner. I even get permission to take a photo with the dog. Gosh………. I LOVE tea cups. I been bugging Calvin to get me one but never have the luck yet. Well, I like Chiwawa with hair. I mean, Mix chiwawa breed. I like something small. I used to want to have a pug but I changed my mind after seeing this cute small little puppies. He he he…… All I Want For My Christmas Is A Small Puppy….. La La La La La!!!!! Wtf.


Camwhoring…………



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Tea Cup"

  1. Calvin says:
    November 17, 2008 at 1:02 PM

    ...die

    I need to sell my kidney to buy a tea cup for my honey.

    Anything for my honey, like the TI song : )

    Calvin

  2. Calvin says:
    November 17, 2008 at 1:03 PM

    I found a link to get a cheap tea cup puppy:

    http://shopping.msn.com/prices/furreal-friends-teacup-pup-maltese/itemid953519740/?itemtext=itemname:furreal-friends-teacup-pup-maltese

  3. JennBunny says:
    November 17, 2008 at 1:32 PM

    You're bad. Those are toy.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    November 17, 2008 at 5:39 PM

    *awww* that's like the cutest puppy ever!! It has its lil "baju" some more LOL!! I always notice superstars carrying their lil babies around with their own lil branded LVs, Blings and etc!! Btw, sure look good on ya!

  5. JennBunny says:
    November 17, 2008 at 9:38 PM

    Yes, the puppy is cute indeed. I guess, puppy is like an accessories for celebrity. LOL, I think we just don't want the dog to get sick in a cold weather. I'll let you know once i have a dog.