New Blog Skin

I decided to give my blog a new skin since I started a new chapter in life. I wanted everything fresh before 2009 is here. 2008 been a tough year for me. So many things had happen in the way I have not invited it to be. But things always happen for a reason. Whatever the reason is, I’m in the right path.

Why choose this skin?? No idea. I’m actually browsing for a new layout for myspace. I wanted to change it for a long time but never do so. Cal and I don’t really log in to myspace no more. FACEBOOK is the in thing right now. Then, I started looking for my blogger skin. As I browsed, I fall in love with this skin. When you like something, u like it for no reason. Just like how you love someone. When the whole world, think he/she is not the one but deep inside of you, you know he/she is the one for you. Coz only us see the good side of it.

What you think about my new blog???

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "New Blog Skin"