Andy's Birthday Dinner

Last Thursday, Calvin and I went for Andy’s birthday dinner at Clam Jumper at Fremont. It was a great night for all of us. I did enjoy myself a lot and get to know more about the pastors. Yes! Andy is a pastor which I attended his service. He really a great pastor and I are always touched on his sermon. It’s really an honor to celebrate his birthday with him.

Now! It’s about food again. I ordered a Jambalaya and it turned out to be not the one I’m expecting. Today different that I had before and I don’t think it’s authentic at all. Well, I don’t mean it’s not good at all. I do like the taste a lot. Before I ordered it, Calvin had warned me about it and asking me to pick another one but I did not listen to him. Learn my lesson.

By end of the day, I enjoyed it a lot. A lot of laughter!

Imaginary Chris

Elaine's Dinner


My Jambalaya


Calvin's Dinner

Andy and His Family

Dessert




Good Job!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Andy's Birthday Dinner"

  1. Calvin says:
    June 15, 2009 at 5:00 PM

    that dessert was at least 3 to 4lbs, enough to feed a family