Day # 2 – Deen’s Restaurant

Arrived Labuan around 9:30pm; I just slept through the flight from KLIA to Labuan. I can’t stand it no more and I willing to skip the meal they provided in the plane. Reached home and gave all the gifts which I can carry it up to the room. Well, the weather was too damn hot for me to bear and I just can’t wait for air condition. It takes a while to cool up in my room. Well, it’s not my room any longer since I’m been away for a long while. It’s nice to have my sister to occupy it. I slept pretty early that night after taken my shower. That’s basically my day one.

Woke up at 6am which is 3pm in San Francisco, hungry as hell and checked out my mom if she wakes up to send my youngest sister to school and wanted to join her and look for some food. LOL! I did and so did Calvin. Bought some breakfast home for my grandparents.

Well, I did get ready to go out again since my home have no internet and Calvin need the internet most the time for his work. YES! He needs to work even on his vacation. That’s what I get being with a business man. My mom bought us to this Malay restaurant which I used to hang out when I worked around that area. They have a very good fried noodle and Calvin loves it a lot. Of course with teh tarik and roti canai. Oh… Did I mention I woke Jessica up? LOL! Yes! I did….. It always nice to invite your sister no matter what. Just a polite way. As the quote said “treat others how you want to be treated”!

All I know, this is the only time I can’t spend time with my sister. I’m not sure when my next trip is. Another 3 or 4 years???

Teh Tarik


Curry for Roti Canai (as dipping)

Mee Goreng


Roti Canai

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Day # 2 – Deen’s Restaurant"

  1. nothing-staysforever says:
    June 21, 2009 at 11:32 PM

    your next trip is another 3 or 4 years???cant wait!!hahha