2009 Achievement


2009 is the most relaxing year yet fun for me. Since I got my dog, I did not travel as much as before. Guess, I haven’t really prepared of leaving her alone at home or the dog hotel. I always have these worries about if she going to be okay. I know, the first one always the hardest to let go but I will learn.
I’m going to list it out what I have done for year 2009. Only the one that I think are special:-
January            
1)      San Francisco Tour
2)      San Francisco Museum of Modern Arts (SFMOMA) – for the first time.
3)      Chinese Temple on Chinese New Year – First time on the States.

February

1)      Parcel 101’s restaurant – Valentine’s dinner.
2)      Joanne & Tou’s wedding.
3)      Breakfast at Left Bank’s restaurant.

March

1)      Celebrated Ivy’s Birthday
2)      Photo Shooting – Stanford University.
3)       Tenuta Vineyard
4)      Deer Ridge Vineyard
5)      Point Reyes

April

1)      Easter in the park – Volunteering
2)      San Francisco shopping spree

May

1)      Lily’s birthday party
2)      Got myself Baptist
3)      Malaysia Trip
4)      Singapore Trip
5)      Hong Kong Trip
6)      State Park Barbeque – Volunteering
7)      Celebrated our 5th year being together


June

1)      Baked Red Velvet cake.
2)      Got a surprised birthday present – a PUPPY
3)      Andy’s birthday dinner
4)      International Swimming Competition – Michael Phelps
5)      Wendy & Dennis’ Wedding
6)      Surprised Birthday party from Friends

July

1)      Mystery Spot – Santa Cruz, CA
2)      Broad walk – Santa Cruz, CA
3)      Silicon Valley tour
4)      Coordinate a drama team – Volunteering
5)      Charlotte visited Bay Area

August

1)      Sonia’s Bachelorette party
2)       San Francisco Shopping spree
3)      Elaine’s birthday party
4)      Puppy got spayed
5)      Move to a BIGGER place

September

1)      Jennifer’s birthday party
2)      Joined Dog event
3)      San Francisco Chinatown hangout
4)      Baseball game – San Francisco Giants vs Colorado rookies
5)      Bark in the park event
6)      Sonia & Elwin’s wedding

October

1)      Pumpkin Patch
2)      Pumpkin crafting with friends
3)      Halloween party
4)      Watched broadway for the first time

November
1)      Lisa’s birthday dinner
2)      Thanksgiving party
3)      First Thanksgiving with Cassie

December

1)      Maggiano’s restaurant
2)      Boiling crab’s restaurant – first time
3)      Christmas Party
4)      Christmas dinner with the girls
5)      Kids performing on stage – Volunteering
6)      First Christmas with Cassie
7)      Ritz Carton, Half moon bay – Surprised brunch from Hubby
8)      Ride VTA on New Year Eve – First time
9)      Celebrated our 4th year living together / my 4th year living in the states.


That’s all I can remember. I can’t list everything coz it will be endless.
I’m so thankful for everything even thou I did nothing special but God treated me good by giving me LOVE. Relationship with Hubby is better than before. 2009 for me is to be thankful and learn the purpose of life.

And now, I’m welcoming 2010 with an open arm.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "2009 Achievement"