Layang Layang - Day # 4


On day four, we headed to Layang – Layang for a good satay. I’m excited in the same time not because I misses it so much but I been telling Calvin about how good it is. They have the BEST satay EVER and the chicken wings too. I’m non-stop telling Calvin about it from the first day I met him.
FINALLY! He gets to try it and tastes himself. Alas….. Indeed scrumptious! Once you had it, you asking for more in the future. I’m drooling right now as I’m typing this. Darn it! I’m typing with a wet keyboard. *j/k*.  Drooling is true, okay! I still think its funny how Calvin can eat so much and ordered pretty much too. It’s like….. Eat for a years. That’s the only time he did not complaint about being HOT.
I did not eat as much as I wanted. I’m just falling sick somehow. Having a throat ache which I assume I’m not used to the weather. Never been so uncomfortable before. I kept on telling myself to be strong as I don’t want to ruin my vacation. Hard but still manage to hang on there.
Let’s begin with the photo marathon shall we?

Calvin favorite chicken satay

Photobucket


Photobucket


They also provided the rice thingy

Photobucket

And my favorite chicken wings

Photobucket


If you come to the beach and having a good satay and chicken wings. You can’t miss the fresh coconut. It a must!

Photobucket


Photobucket


What I like about this place is that, you can do a lot of things. You can walk by the beach and watch the sunset or you can do this………..

Photobucket


Ha ha ha…. You can either watch the horse, ride it or disturbing just like me……OR if you a cam-whore person, you know what to do.
If this is not enough for you, don’t worry….. I’m bringing you to the surrender point which it just across the street. This place is a historical place where the Japanese surrender themselves to the Australian, if I’m right. Just Google it… I bet you find something about it.
Before I continue the photo marathon, let me explain to you as why I took a photo of the cat. This cat is very annoying. She had been following us ever since we walked in to the surrender point. Not sure what her purpose but we ain’t carrying any food. No matter what we do, she still stick to us like a glue till we figure out that we have to walk quicker as she can’t walk fast or run coz her tummy is about to explode

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Layang Layang - Day # 4"

  1. 찬니 says:
    January 27, 2010 at 9:17 PM

    Satay is the best!!

  2. JennBunny says:
    January 28, 2010 at 2:49 PM

    I'm still liking the chicken wings. Guess, I'm not a big fan of satay.