OMG, Booster Chair for Dog!


Look at Cassie my dog chilling in the car. Isn’t she adorable?

Photobucket


Photobucket


But it kinda pity for her coz she can’t see anything outside coz she not tall enough. And we don’t let her walk about the car is because she will always jumped into my lap and it’s dangerous when I’m driving. And I read a lot of articles about safety for dog and we should always allow them to sit at the back seats and hook it up to the safety belt. We did and I’m felt so badly! She just can’t move and always remain the same place and can’t see anything.
I went to the pet store with her just to pass out time since we have nothing better to do. And it’s Cassie’s day!  As we were enjoying our window shopping at the store, I came across this booster chairs and started looking at it and observe. It was a good invest I thought because my baby can sit up high and enjoy the ride more. She can see through the windows.
Got it and I’m all happy about it. She loves it in a way because she can see everything. It’s totally safe because they have something to hook it to your dog. Even if you emergency break; your dog won’t fly of the seat. I so love it. You guys can consider getting it if you have a small dog. I love my dog so much that I care every single thing especially safety and for her own good. Sitting on the lap in the car sound cute but safety comes first. 

 If a baby need a car seat; I think small dog deserve it too!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "OMG, Booster Chair for Dog!"