Pumpkin Head!


As I’m updating this blog, hubby getting ready to fly to Hong Kong tonight. Hate this feeling of leaving even thou it just for a short trip. I should have use to it since he traveled quite a much but I never use to it due to the attachment I’m having him in my life. Anywho, I’m always like this for the first few days and I’ll get better later on. Without families around does make a different in life.
Actually, I want to talk about my pumpkin head. Yup! Another entry of my dog! I guess, you guys must be sick and bored of my stupid dog updates. I promise I will minimize of my dog entry. This really a long long overdue entry and I don’t want to miss this entry since she part of my life. A process of her growing up. AS she gets older, I realized she have less photos in my camera memories. Maybe our life became boring or just too routine that nothing interesting happen in our life.
Done with my nonsense shits! August last year, Elaine and I went to target just for fun, I think and we both love to check out the doggy aisle to see if we can get some good deal. And we came saw this cute little costumes and I got one for my Miss Princess. Thinking I can return it if hubby don’t like it and we never did. LOL! Instead, I took some photos of her wearing it. I remember she hate it so much and feeling miserable. Having her in my life really such an entertainment too me. I just can’t stop playing dress up with her.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Do let me know which are your favorite photos above?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Pumpkin Head!"

  1. nothing-staysforever says:
    April 7, 2010 at 1:33 AM

    love 3&4 :DD

  2. 찬니 says:
    April 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM

    1.. haih, now everybody has a dog..

  3. JennBunny says:
    April 7, 2010 at 12:44 PM

    @Janice ~ Thank you! Thank You!

    @Jess ~ You can have one too. Do you want it for your bday?

  4. 찬니 says:
    April 9, 2010 at 10:26 PM

    No no... haha..

  5. JennBunny says:
    April 10, 2010 at 12:12 AM

    In woman term, no mean Yes!