7 + 1

As promised, I am going to write about the fairy tooth. Why 7 + 1??

From the last post, I had mention about the doctor pulled my dog 7 teeth. Yes 7 as I know. Why I did it? It’s not my choice. Trust me; I did not even make that decision. We did a fully body check on her before a surgery just in case she not that healthy. We never did not body check her when we got her from the breeder so why not give her a fully one. She was 6 months on that time and she started growing an adult tooth. And I told the nurse that she teething on that time and she told me that they will check on them.

When I picked her up, the nurse told me that they pulled 7 of them. My reaction was like *wth*? It even made me sadder about it. All I know is to spay her not to pull some teeth. But what can I say when the doctor know the best. I think the adult teeth are growing and her baby teeth still hanging on it. I remember her 2 front teeth are growing but she still has her baby teeth on it. I was worried sick about it. But thank God they came off in time. If not it’s going to be 9 of them. That’s why she drools most the time when she loses her teeth. And we treated her with Caesar as breakfast and dinner. And what we get from that is that she still asked for it or she won’t eat her food. *spoil brat*

And the number 1 is the tooth that we manage to have it why she was playing with us. She was chewing her bone and we found she dropped a baby tooth. It’s so tiny and glad we found it. I saved it up in a box.

Even the 7 of them I asked the nurse to keep it for me when I called them to check on my baby. But you know what, they pulled more than that. Believe or not! I’m shocked when I opened it.


The one we found it
Photobucket

Got it from the doctor
Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "7 + 1"

  1. 찬니 says:
    November 4, 2009 at 11:23 PM

    yikes.. look like dinosaur tooth. it's good that she's fine..

  2. JennBunny says:
    November 5, 2009 at 1:21 AM

    He he he..... I have my own on collection teeth.