Sick

I’m sick since Wednesday night. I knew something was wrong when I walked out from the theater. My body was playing games with me. Hot while it’s cold and cold while it’s hot. As I’m getting ready to bed, I’m feeling like having a fever but I’m not so sure and asked Calvin to check on it. He said maybe but not sure. Of course it’s my body so I know better.

The next day, I had a hard time waking up and my whole body was aching. On that moment I knew I’m 100% sick. I had a huge headache and my whole body was weak. I had a hard time walking to the bathroom. I IM Calvin that I’m not feeling well and asking him to get dinner and if possible get me some lunch too. He did both! One funny thing about it was I’m craving for stew pork feet with a lot of ginger but he doesn’t know where to get it. And you know what he wanted to get me? Mee Laksa!! What a funny guy, I’m sick!! HELLO!!! In the end, I choose another type of noodle which is a bad idea. I think the anchovies made it worst by itching my throat and that’s why I’m having a cough right now. Arrggghhhhhhh……………….

This is my first sick for this year and I got to see how a man can treat a woman. I’m talking about my man, alright. I have ton of dishes to do and it been piling and my plan was to wash it on Wednesday night and since I’m not feeling well, I can’t do it but went to bed early. But why thought a man cannot do dishes when he saw dishes piling up? Yes we have dish washer but he refuse to use it because he claimed that I stay home most the time and I can do it by hand. Duh…. Then why we need one then? And look at it now, who going to do it? Still me a sick person! It makes me even sicker. Not sure if my man just a dumb person or just lazy. How good if my mom is here taking care of everything.

Even thou I’m sick. I still do stuffs like laundry. I suppose to rest instead worrying about laundry. I’m not supposed to do dishes when I suppose to rest. And no one comb my baby but I have to do it. It’s hard being a woman. Yes I supposed to take my rest besides blogging but I can’t help myself but to pen it down. I’m just so sick with everything. Why need a man when we do everything by ourselves?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Sick"

  1. vextoria says:
    November 8, 2009 at 5:24 AM

    hye babe... hope you are well now.. cheers!

  2. JennBunny says:
    November 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM

    Thank You!