Three Days After

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos above showed what happen on day three. She was so hipper as if nothing happen to her. Basically on the day she got home, I thought her going to be all tired but I was wrong. She can jump and run like normal. She doesn’t even know the word PAIN.

BUT I had a hard time sleep at night the first night. She was in PAIN and cried most the night. I don’t know what to do so I stayed up all night comforting her. I can see her so uncomfortable but I’m helpless Nothing much I can do but to hold her and tell her everything is okay. I just can’t wake for the morning (next day) to give her medication and some food. I’m not sure if she hungry or in pain, u get what I mean. What more I have to give her half the amount of her food. PITY!

She asked for more food each time but I told her NO and she will give me the puppy face. Argh….. HATE it when I can’t do anything about it. I give her some treats in between when she cried coz I know she hungry and try to keep her from too hungry. It does help a bit. She felt upset when we told her not to jump or run coz she love to do that. And we have to find a way to keep her busy. It’s really hard! We can only try our best.


This is only half of her toys
Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Three Days After"

  1. Calvin says:
    November 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM

    and... managed to rip off her own stitches on day 7 or 9

  2. JennBunny says:
    November 17, 2009 at 12:38 AM

    It's because she have your attitude