Cupcake - Cheat One


Okay…. I wanted to make a cupcake but my laziness always kicks in and I’m not sure what on earth with me that I’m always feeling tired. Best solution is……. CHEAT!!! Yup! You did not hear it wrong. I got a cupcake mix which you only need water and eggs. Ha ha ha ha ……
#1. This is how it looks like.
Photobucket



#2. Instruction on the back of the box
Photobucket



#3. I got a color mix for the cupcake. On that time, I wanting to make it for St. Patrick day but I’m late. But whatever la… I don’t care. I pick my own St. Patrick day since I got the stupid color.
Photobucket



#4. This is how it looked like when you done mixing it.
Photobucket


#5. Drop some drops of color to make it GREEN.
Photobucket


#6. That’s the amount I put on it.
Photobucket


#7. Once you’re done playing with your color and like it. Just dump it into your cupcake holder.
Photobucket


#8. Ready for the oven
Photobucket


#9. Walah…… I’m done baking. You don’t have to bake for long depends on your baking pan.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


#10. See the color of it… SOoooooo St. Patrick. You can actually call it Green Velvet Cake.
Photobucket


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Cupcake - Cheat One"

  1. 찬니 says:
    May 12, 2010 at 12:21 AM

    Why u didn't decorate it or icing.. haha..

  2. JennBunny says:
    May 12, 2010 at 12:06 PM

    Coz I don't like Icing and I don't like sweet. Ha ha ha...........