Red Lobster's Restaurant


Can you believe it’s MAY this month? Time flies for no one and I’m still not seeing myself doing something proactive. Geezzz………..
Anyways, few weeks ago, Calvin and I went to the Red Lobster’s restaurant. I know nothing special about it but would love to share it with my family and friends back home. They don’t get to see it all the time like us here. Red Lobster was not out first choice at the first place where we wanted to have some Mexican food but the restaurant was packed. Actually, I was looking for something and I have to look for a Christian store nearby but we have to drive somewhere where I don’t even remember now. How dumb am I.
I’m not a big fan of lobster but since I’m here at the restaurant, I might as well have it right?
So here are the pictures for you to indulge it
Gumbo (My favorite)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Clam Chowder
Photobucket

Photobucket


This is my plate........ (Shrimps, Lobster & Brocollies)
Photobucket

Tiny Lobsters............
Photobucket


Grilled Shrimps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Calvin's plate

Photobucket


Photobucket


Scampi (each of us get one plate)
Photobucket


Scones for starter
Photobucket


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Red Lobster's Restaurant"

  1. Calvin says:
    May 11, 2010 at 12:36 AM

    I can't believe that little camera can take that nice of a photo.