Back in the Game!


Few days ago which on Monday, I woke up that morning and told myself that is it; I can’t lose what I’m given and that’s been my gift. I often hearing people tell me, I’m good in designing or crafting or whatsoever and always seeing me as someone who love to do stuffs. Slept through the night thinking am I really that good as they told me that I am? I really doubt myself, period! As I said earlier, I woke up and giving myself a push and I never did before; thinking if I never push myself to the limit, how do I know I’m good or not beside me kept saying I’m no good.
I always have pictures playing in my head with some music on the background depends on my mood that I’m feeling. Pictures of everything I see from my iris. Sometimes, I only see color and sometimes I don’t and I’m having a dog’s eye for days. But I love it because black and white are not easy things to just do it. You just have to have the right timing as same goes to life. When the right time comes, you just can’t ignore it. Just like love!
Monday blue as everyone said…… am I having it too? Lying on the ground thinking what my pictures today? Seeing a box laying on the cocktail table and hearing it calling my name in a flirty voice. “Shot me”! That’s it…… the flirty box! I started playing around with it and decided to pick a place to lay it down and flirt with it using my long lost partner name Rebel. How can I forget you for so long and now you serve me good and making mama proud! Am using a cheap camera just for playing around but I’m going to try the 3D and 5D soon.
So check out my latest work!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



If you wondering where to get this box. It’s actually T.O.U.S. Box! *wink wink*
Feel free to let me know which one you like the most and why.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Back in the Game!"

  1. Unknown says:
    April 22, 2010 at 5:06 PM

    For everyone that is reading this, my wifey shot this beautiful photo and edited herself.

    I can only be so jealous of her product shots, if only I can learn from this God given talent..

    It's beautiful honey!