Pa…. Paparazzi……….


Sorry again for talking about my princess. I have nothing else to update besides my little doggy. I stole these pictures from my hubby’s camera. We were chilling at our bedroom and hubby came in with his camera and started shooting on Cassie. Of course no me, I look terrible if you gets what I mean.
Just enjoy the photos if you love my doggy. Bye bye!


Photobucket


Photobucket



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Pa…. Paparazzi………."

  1. vextoria says:
    April 8, 2010 at 10:27 PM

    So cute ur little one.... hahaaa
    you must be busy at home attending to her needs...
    take care
    ~xoxo~

  2. JennBunny says:
    April 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM

    Thanks Vie!

    Not at all. She pretty much play by herself but in time she need attention too.