Wanna Get Away................................


I wish I can be like everyone venting on everything. But I really can’t. I rather keep everything in the heart that pours it out. I just don’t know why? Maybe I don’t want to hurt someone else but they always hurt me. Sometimes they do talk as if they know me. And I know its human nature. Human loves to talk to make one self to feel better. And I let it be rather than confronting.
One thing I know about true friends is the friends that never hurts you. Or even start a conversation about friends. Of course, we all not perfect. We all talk about each other no matter what. But I had learned for the past few years about mind your own business. I hate talking about someone who I don’t even really know them. Even if you close with a friends but something you just don’t know the real person in them. Even family!
Seriously, I don’t really know what I’m talking about and why would I write this thing. Guess, I have too much time on my own these days and I reminisces my life I’m living right now. I love how I’m living right now even some people by think I’m not friendly. Well, I’m usually very quiet when I’m not close with a person or something I’m just having too much to think on my mind. But a person that really knows me, they know I’m crazy. Not everyone can see my craziness these days because I’m not drunk. Ha ha ha…..! Because I’m all the way living across a country away from my friends and family. And people that I know here just so different from the place I came from. Till today, Malaysia stills the friendliest people in this world. Everyone so friendly, even a stranger can feel like home coz we are so cool like that. I do met few that are friendly here but mainly I met are so stuck-up. I don’t know, they always think they are always prefect or something and everyone are just low class. Maybe it just me! Sometimes I wish I can just splash them with a glass of water or just slap them million times on their faces. I’m just referring to some of them but most of them are just nice but not as nice as Malaysian.
I’m honest! Malaysian always so helpful and caring in many many ways. That one thing I can never deny it. I always asked my hubby this questions and he always replied me with this answer, because this is not Malaysia. HUH????????? I think, this is the only thing I never used to it because I really so use to the friendly culture thing and I never want to lose it in me. In here, you really have to put ourselves out there and make friends. I don’t know, every times I met someone who just moved here from different country or states. I always have this helpful thingy coming out. I always offer to drive them around or anything. It just makes me happy in a way. I guess, I miss home! I miss everything especially the fun I had.
And I think, I’m talking non-sense right now because I’m way too bored today. I just want my hubby to come home! *sob sob* another four days to go.
Since you guys read till this far. Here a photos of my dog to cheer you up as a compliment.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Okay peeps. Me hungry now! Going to cook dinner and it’s almost 9pm now. Opppsss!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Wanna Get Away................................"