Daddy's Little Girls

As I’m typing this right now, the clock showed 12:40am and I’m still awake. Am I missing my hubby? Yes I am! He had gone for a business trip and it been a week. What worst, I’m still counting for the days he’s coming home. I can’t wait and home without him totally suck. Yeah…….. Quiet like there no one living beside the television is blasting out loud to made as if there someone with me. I hate this part of my life. I should have use to it by now but it’s never gets any better.

Sometimes, I’m asking myself if this is what I sign up for. A man who always busy and traveling across the globe while I’m counting on the calendar. What make it different this was I have a puppy at home and she made it even worst for me. The very first night, she waited for her daddy to come home and woke me up early in the morning just to tell me that her dad is not home whole night. I tried to explain to her that her dad will be back soon. And everything I mention the word “DADDY” she will look at the door and gave me a puppy face.


And I started to realize that she on a depression mood coz she not playing her toys and following me like a hoax. As if I might leave her like her dad. Every time I came home from outing, she will ran to me and showed me the sign of missing me and she will cried or whine when I’m getting ready to go out. It does make me feel bad. She had a hard time fall in asleep at night. As long as I’m still up like now, she will fall asleep but once I switch off all the light she will start rolling on the bed and start licking me to wake me up. Wanna know my solution of it??? Guess??........................................................................................


I did not turn off my computer by turned on the online movies thingy and play all night long. And I will wake in the morning to switch it off if I’m not too lazy to do it. That’s what I been doing for the whole week. Weird dog I know. But one thing I know is that she really misses her dad so so much. It amazed me how an animal have emotion and they way too smart for a small dog like her. And the cutest thing is that I allowed her to talk to her dad on the phone. All she does is stared at the phone coz she recognized daddy voice. That’s why, she deserved to be spoil by us coz she been giving and showing us LOVE.


One more week to go and hubby will be back. Everything will be back to normal and I can’t wait to see what Cassie gonna do when she see daddy. Every day I will tell her Daddy will be back soon. She so behave and making me laugh most the time. So yea, she made it worst in the way coz she made me missing my hubby most the time, lack of sleep just cos she can’t sleep and I have to entertain her in a way instead of her entertain me.


Alright people, it time for me to stop here. It’s getting late and I should get my sleep now before she wakes me up.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Daddy's Little Girls"

  1. Calvin says:
    October 13, 2009 at 4:00 PM

    Awww... I feel so bad now. Cassie was meant to cover for me in the event that I'm gone.

    Now Cassie added on more missing affection, will having another puppy or having a child increase this void or increasing the missing anxiety...

    I love you both, it's Wednesday here, in a few days I should be on my way home.