Pulau Labuan's Restaurant - Day # 3

I bought Calvin to a famous Chinese restaurant in town for lunch. Too him, it just alright. How can you compare Hong Kong to a small Island? This Chinese restaurant is old but still the best one in town. Most Chinese weddings held there.

The reason why I choose that place was because I missed some scrumptious food over there. Too bad, this time I don’t have a chance to have Sabah Veggie. I was longing to have it but not this time. Guess, luck not on my side. But not a bad day anyways, I still get to have my favorite meal. What made it more special is that I got to shared it with Calvin. It’s like getting to know me better. Coming for a different world is hard to share in times. Like me, I have no idea what he saying when he told me about his childhood. You can’t imagine how it looks or whatsoever. All you can do is listening. Same goes when he on business trip. Talked about factories, I have no ideas and sometimes I just wish he stop talking about the damn factories. If you get what I mean, feeling of left out.

Anyhow, it just a simple lunch with my family. Somewhere we got to enjoy the air condition. No sweating while eating. Maybe some of you don’t get why we need air condition and bare the hot. Is not that we can’t but human needs adjustment. How can you ask someone to change their attitude in a day? Everything needs times. It’s really torturing. I had hard time breathing due to the sudden hot. And all my body need is cold air and with the jet lag going on. Dang……..! If you know me, I’m not a healthy person.

Lunch was great. A lot of fun and a lot of topic to talked about. Seeing Calvin getting along with my family is a blessing.

Pickles (papaya & cucumber)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fried Peanuts
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kang Kung Belacan
Photobucket

Photobucket
Curry Shrimps in Coconut
Photobucket

Photobucket
Black Pepper Deer meat
Photobucket

Photobucket
Claypot Japanese Tofu
Photobucket

Photobucket
Coconut Pudding
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Pulau Labuan's Restaurant - Day # 3"

  1. Calvin says:
    October 14, 2009 at 7:21 AM

    Labuan has the best Venison Meat Black pepper EVER~~!!!!!!

    I love you honey...
    hehehehe I asked for Jennifer's mom's approval to marry her in Singapore.. hehe ... she was not around... hehehe