Welcome to My Crib!

About a year ago, Calvin and I moved to Silicon Valley which closer to his work. We had ton of fun in this tiny little apartment. So tiny that we can’t fit most our stuffs in here and rented a storage for it. What made it more interesting, he got me a puppy. We figure, it’s about time to make a decision either to stay here or more. Besides, our lease is up too.

We were thinking about moving to a new apartment but after staying here for about a year. We really like it here. Even thought, it’s an old building but the surrounding is so peaceful. So, we decided to settle down here and more to a bigger apartment. Yes! Bigger and better! We all so excited as always and thinking about staging. This time, we pretty serious about it coz no more moving for us. Our little puppy a bit confuse as we started packing but I’m sure she would love the new place. More room for her to play and explore the extra room she has.

We love the new place a lot and we did some lighting, and now we on a process of decorating. We got some new furniture to bring the home feeling. We still can’t decide what theme we want for this place but we will figure it out soon. Instead of me talking too much, I took some photo to share.


The Living/Dining Area *We can use the chimney during winter*
Photobucket

Living room / Entrance *and we have the extra room for guests to hand the coats or shoes*
Photobucket

Kitchen
Photobucket

Kitchen * I can check out what my puppy doing while I'm in the kitchen*
Photobucket

2nd room *home office for Calvin / brain storming room*
Photobucket

Master bedroom * making babies room* LOL
Photobucket

Finally I got my own walking closet
Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Welcome to My Crib!"

  1. Calvin says:
    October 13, 2009 at 4:03 PM

    Jennifer finally has her own walk in Closet... where she and cassie builds a castle inside to play.