Little Rascal

My little rascal is growing up fast. I remember the first time I hold her on my arm, I felt so tiny and love. And now, she all grew up and naughty. No matter what she does, I still love her to death. She always made me smiled and been keeping me company when I needed someone.

The other day, I caught her peeking on the window. Its sooooo damn cute, you know. It’s not her first time but I have a hard time taking that photo coz when every time I take out my camera. She got all excited and poses on the ground. So…. I have to sneak. I got this kids chair where I got at Target store when they had it on sale. And I put it by the window till I figure out where I wanna put it since I’m still staging my crib. And she love to sit on it as she think that’s her chair. Yeah….. It turned out to be hers now.

All she does is peek outside by the window and see what the people outside doing. And she love to growl on them. Of course, I always tell her NO but she will do the silent thingy. I don’t know how to say it in word but like throwing air as if she is barking. That’s her daily routine peeking by the window like a cat.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Little Rascal"