Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a blast on New Year. Mine was okay; just dinner with a bunch of friends at the restaurant. No countdown! BUT Calvin & I did the countdown at home by watching the time square on TV. Better than nothing.

New Year, new start I guess. No resolution this year but still keeping my goal this year that was gaining weight. WHY am I having a hard time gaining weight when I eat and eat and eat till I’m sick of eating and still the same? I don’t know if I should give up on that goal? One thing I know I must do this year was to update my blog as often as I can. Hopefully one entry a day like I did before. No sure what really happen to me this year that I don’t have the motivation on updating. They’re no excuses of me being busy or no time. Come on! I stayed home right. The really answer to this was I caught up with the Facebook games. Don’t worried, I been slowing down a lot and I guess, I will give up soon. It really bad, I know. A lot of the things I should be done are all pending due to me sticking on the computer.

Okay for now, I have no idea what to write. Keep you posted on my updates. Chao!
“Happy New Year”!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Happy New Year!!"