Project 365

I saw a status update from a friend from Facebook and saying that she going to join the project 365 for her blogging. I saw this project few years ago and wanted to do it for a long time but I always telling myself that I will start it next month. Month by month has pass but nothing came out.

Since it’s 2011 and I wanted some changes in me. Someone who are more productive and making my blogging world to be more interesting and fun. I been thinking whole night; should I or should I not to pick up this project. Why not right? I never do this before and at least I do it one time in my life. I’m not joining any group at this moment but I do it for myself.

I have so much to blog right now. One photo at least in a day to blog about. Hope you guys are as excited as I am. Oh….. every photos won’t be taken by a professional camera. Some will be by my lovely phone for my convince purposes. So bare with me!

Now you can come and check my blog every single day. Who knows, you might fun something funny.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Project 365"

  1. ViezLadyshutterbug says:
    January 4, 2011 at 3:02 PM

    Hey Babe,

    yea few years back I wanted to do "Project 365" too but it was rather stop halfway cuz of my busy schedule at work plus studies, not to mention family too.

    Every year, telling myself "it's okay", there will be another time" but somehow now I have forgotten about it.. hehehee...

    It's a fun thing to participate, you should do it. I'll be your reader!

    xoxo
    vie

  2. JennBunny says:
    January 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM

    Thanks for being my reader! I'm touch!!

    You should join the project 365 too. It's going to be fun seeing each other updates.

  3. vextoria says:
    January 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM

    Pretty much want to babe, but I know I won't complete it again.
    Maybe I will, but not sure when. hehehe... I think it has been three years already. Hahhaha