Project : 001/365

Photobucket



As you can see from the photo; I’m at Vegas bound right now.
Another gets away for me. Loving the traveling lately. So, I get to stay at the Bellagio suite and I’m enjoying myself to the max since I don’t always get the luxury that often. Good things don’t last forever.

And below is one of the wish list that I always wanted to have. A huge bathroom!

Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Project : 001/365"

  1. Vie says:
    January 5, 2011 at 2:09 AM

    Yay, a good start babe.
    The bathroom is huge, every girl's dream to have one!

  2. JennBunny says:
    January 5, 2011 at 2:59 PM

    Thanks! It's a good start for me.
    Keep me busy while hubby busy with his things.

    Yes! I know every women dream to have huge bathroom.
    Can you imagine yourself to clean it?