Project : 004/365

Photobucket


I’m Engaged! Finally! Never in my life I thought it would happen to me. All my life, I always thought I’m in bad luck and no one will appreciate me as a person. And now, I believe there one person in my life actually love, care and appreciated me beside God itself.

Being engaged and someone propose to me does make a lot of different. I see things so differently now. More to positives of course! I’m just HAPPY! It remind me of my childhood when someone gave me a can of soda and you just “HAPPY”! Nothing else matter!

If I have the chance to have the video on Calvin proposing to me, I’ll share it with you guys.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Project : 004/365"

  1. Vie says:
    January 11, 2011 at 2:16 AM

    Wow! Congrats to both of you.... Happy for you babe.

  2. JennBunny says:
    January 14, 2011 at 5:32 PM

    Thanks Babe! If I'm throwing a reception in Labuan, I'm for sure hire you as the photographer.