Project : 002/365

Photobucket

Today was a great day for me. Woke up late in beautiful scenery and I love living in the hotel. Miss those days where I lived for a month in the hotel. Never have to worry about cleaning after your mess.

Anyhow, I finally get to experience something I miss for a long time. Alone sitting in the café drinking your tea. Just me, myself and I. Calvin need to meet up his customers to have some meeting and me having my time doing my things alone. Not pathetic at all. I actually imagine myself that one day, I will be doing this a lot if Calvin going to bring me for a business trip with him. One thing I learned from this is that, I can have a quiet time reading my book without distraction. Wish I could have many many of this.

 Funny thing is that, I went a lot of high tea in 2010. Guess 2011 will be even more high tea for me. I feel like a princess already!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Project : 002/365"

  1. VieLadyShutterBug says:
    January 6, 2011 at 5:49 AM

    Petite Bunny the Princes...
    hahaha... congratulations babe, you pass ur second day.

  2. JennBunny says:
    January 6, 2011 at 9:33 AM

    Ha ha ha ha..... Yeah!
    It's a bit hard for me but I'm trying to make a habit. Blog before I sleep!