90% Done Bathroom

First of all I don’t know what to write about today and I was kinda busy too. The maintainer guy came over and fixes the dryer that I had problem for sometimes. And I was out and about during noon. A lot of things seem to be done and yet so little time and me as always giving myself a lame excuses such as “don’t worries, I still have tomorrow”.

Any who, I came across to write about my bathroom is when I took my shower. I realize I have no updated you guys about my after decorate or you can say after moving in here. It’s not a complete bathroom yet. It still lack of something. *thinking thinking*

Okay, check the photos and let me know what I lack of.


Close up for the fabric

After Shower Effect


After Show Effect

Since I’m taking photos of my bathroom, might as well just show you what I have in my bathroom. I mean products that I’m using right now.

The Ducky. Just incase one of us need to bubble bath and we have ducky to play

Hair Products


Body wash

Lotion. Well, needed to apply after shower since the air is dryer here.

Mask from a friend for me to try it.


Face Products

Am Using Organic Tooth Paste coz i have a sensitive gastric problem.

Eye Makeup Remover

Candle. To make it a different ambience

Hair Product

Makeup Remover

Liquid Foundation

Hair Product

Hair Product


Face Products

Face Product

Face Product

Mineral Foundation

CSI Kit. Actually my makeup kit.

That's all i have in my bathroom. I have tons of products at my clutter drawers. Share with you guys next time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "90% Done Bathroom"