Are We In Japan?

WoW…… I never knew they have this kind of store here. I was the best. Calvin and I just went crazy and wanted to the whole store home. You don’t know what I’m talking about? It’s actually a real Japanese store in San Jose. They’ve everything in there and the worker over there speaks Japanese. Cool right? And Calvin went all over the place and forgot about me. He just left me with the cart and I’m just slowly pushing it and see what I can buy. Best weekend for us. Believe it or not, we actually bought everything home even dinner. LOL!

Let me show you the photos I manage to took it. Only when’s I remember. Please forgive me if my phone kinda suck. I used my camera phone this time. If you curious what kind of camera phone I’m using. It’s my iphone. I always think they have the best quality on phone. Well, I was thinking about changing my phone to blackberry. But I kinda disappointed on their camera quality. BLURRY! I know coz my boyfriend using it. It’s cool that you can go online and the best part was, you can chat with your phone. Thinking twice, I know what I need the most. CAMERA! Yes, I rather have best camera phone coz I’m using a lot and I don’t really chat. And Iphone can go online as everyone else. So Blackberry, hurry up and come out with a better one so I can own you too.





Doreamon

Calvin's Childhood Biscuit. Am glad i get to share his childhood stuffs.


My Favorite. I can't tell you how much i love this


Thought it was cute

HELLO KITTY SECTION. FOR HELLO KITTY'S FAN





DINNER SECTION. Hope you ready.......

Rice thingy. I forgot the name of it. It's tasteless but it taste better after dipping with MAGGI CHILI SAUCE. (*who thought Japanese food will taste good with Malaysian sauce)

Close UP


Sushi

Close Up

Close Up

Seaweed

Close Up

Rice thingy again. It still taste better after putting MAGGI SAUCE


Close Up

Bento Box

Okay, next section is dessert. Are you drooling yet?

Shiseido Cheese Cake. (I thought shiseido only do makeup or skin care product but who knows right). Anyways, IT'S CALVIN's CHILDHOOD CHEESE CAKE. WOW..... i got to taste it again. Now i totally understand why he love food so much.



That's how they packed it.
Open box view

After flipping it over
I hope you now hungry after seing this.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Are We In Japan?"

  1. Calvin says:
    February 14, 2009 at 2:25 AM

    i love those damn shiseido cheese cakes!!!