First Hot Pot

We finally had our first Hot Pot last Friday at HOME. I always wanted to have my own hot pot at home. I can finally invite friends to come over to have some good and work for it. Well, hot pot always brings everyone closer and spent more time together. Of course an excuse to buy more stuffs now.

It was great for the first time. We actually bought too much food for 2 persons. It’s okay; we had a good time together while watching the telly. Oh ya, we put it right in-front of the telly. The best ever!

Anyways, I got a job and started working yesterday which was Monday. It was alright and still has a lot to learn in a short time. I’m just replacing the lady and I only have 3 days to learn everything before she leaves tomorrow. Pressure and hope for the best. I’m still trying to get use to waking up early for work. Now, I have to wake up at 7am coz my working time was 8:30 – 5:30. Meaning I have to wake up early which 7am. Sux. I’m jet lagging my own time. I miss my 11am time. Oh……….. And I have to sleep early then usually. I’m really trying to change my time. I won’t be online as much as before but I will still update my blog. It’s all about managing your time.

Okay, enough for my yak yak yak. Check out my some photos of the hot pot that we has on last Friday.



Marble Beef


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "First Hot Pot"

  1. Calvin says:
    February 11, 2009 at 1:42 AM

    we were so full, we had enough food left over, that we could have another hotpot dinner the next day!