Happy Valentine’s Day

This year I don’t even feel of doing anything but staying home. To my surprised; Calvin told me that we’re going out for dinner and he made reservation on it. It’s a relaxing day for us coz it been raining. And it’s always nice staying in and under the blanket while watching your favorite movies or shows.

Anyways, I’m pretty excited about the dinner. Heard it was the best in Bay Area. Why not give it a try. To my surprised; it’s really good. I really want to go back to have more. Some more, it’s so close to where eI’m staying. I’m so happy I found a good and nice restaurant around my neighborhood.

I don’t know what to say. I guess, I’m just tired from work. It’s a long day for me. Arrrgggg……. I hate and love about job. God, please help me!

Here the photos. Sorry for my ugly quality. I hate my digital camera and thought of replacing it. It’s about time to retired. And some of the photos took by my iphone.



The Menu

The Setting

Me

Me


Calvin

Oyster with Champage (*really good)

Tartare (this is my favorite. It's really GOOD)

Foie Gras with Strawberries topping (this is the best foie gras i ever had)

Filet Mignon
Calvin's dessert

Mine but i don't really like it.

Champagne Candy

Champagne

2009 Valentine

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Happy Valentine’s Day"