Coriander Beef

Looking in the fridge and wondering what to cook for dinner. And I found coriander / cilantro and beef. As you all know, coriander / cilantro can’t keep too long in the fridge as it goes bad very quickly. Instead of wasting it, I made use of it and found a new recipe for it.

Taste was good as always. Not that I’m showing off but I really have the passion in cooking. Wish I have more time to explore new recipe and do things I wanted to do.

Anyhow, back to what I suppose to focus on right now. This is such an easy recipe to cook and time saver too if you’re a busy person like me. If you wanna know the recipe; drop me a message on the comment box with your email or email me at squareboxgirl@gmai.com



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Coriander Beef"

  1. vextoria says:
    February 26, 2009 at 1:16 AM

    looks so yummy!
    hmm.... where r u back here... be sure u invite us to enjoy your home cooking ya

    cheers
    ::vie::

  2. JennBunny says:
    February 26, 2009 at 10:22 PM

    Thanks!
    we should have port luck if i go back.