Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday is the most important day of the year. Jesus died for our sin and he is alive today.

I’m helping out with the children ministry for 2 services. It was a challenging day for me coz I’m still tired from the hunt. But once I played with the children. I forgot how tired I was and somehow I have all the energy to play with them. Bet seeing their cute little faces made my day. They really adorable and I enjoyed being with them.

I managed to take some photos. I randomly picked to post on this entry. Enjoy!

Guide the children doing the art crafts




Snacks Time

With some puppet show



Making funny faces

After all we are big kids too



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Easter Sunday"

  1. Calvin says:
    April 14, 2009 at 3:38 PM

    I'm coming honey, tonight!