Sushi Maro

On Saturday, Calvin and I woke up pretty early to get my stuffs for the children ministry at church. I’m assigned as story teller and I need to prepare my material for my story. I really enjoyed it a lot. So, Calvin companies me to get my stuffs before he headed for golfing. I don’t golf for a long time which mostly it’s for the man time.

Calvin came home pretty early as he said he wanted to spent more time with me coz he leaving on Monday which is today. I really hate the feeling of it. Anyways, we went to the mall again to shop for my family since I’m going back in a month. Soooo excited about it. I can’t believe we at the mall pretty long and when we realized it, it’s already close to 9pm. Yes, we were so hungry.

We went to grabbed sushi again this week. We just love sushi a lot. Went to Sushi Maro and they have good sushi. I really love this place. Now, I’m letting the photos to do the story.


Tako

Unagi

can't remember the name

Close up shot

Salmon

Tuna

Toro

My Favorite, Ameabi

Lobster Salad Roll

Close up Shot

Calvin's favorite, Tamago


We did not eat a lot coz Calvin had his fried rice at home that I made earlier. Basically, I ate most of the plates. I’m a PIG!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Sushi Maro"

  1. vextoria says:
    April 6, 2009 at 10:34 PM

    haiyoh... so sedap.... I want the unagi & tamago...

    I waaaaaaant!