We go Korean

Last night, Calvin and I decided to eat out due to our laziness. So, I asked him to pick and as usual he picked Shabu-Shabu. I got so ticked off but hearing that. And I instantly response as he is a boring person. I told him that, I don’t feel like Shabu-Shabu at all. And we passed this Korean restaurant and said we have not tried this one yet and we always said we will every time we pass by.

And that’s how we ended up to this restaurant. Instant of Shabu-Shabu, we found a new place to dine. At least I have a break from Shabu-Shabu. I can’t remember when was the last time I’ve ate Korean food besides Korean BBQ. Food was not bad but I know some places that taste better than I have last night. Kinda pricey!

Already…….. Photos do the speaking now.

Side Dishes












My dinner, Beef and Veggie Claypot

After mixing it

Calvin's dinner. Bbq ribs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "We go Korean"

  1. vextoria says:
    April 17, 2009 at 7:10 PM

    wow... korean dish hmmm.... never try yet, hope to try one day... one thing i know for sure is I LIKE their TV series lah... hihi..

    Jen, wud u be dear to elaborate a little on their food? muuah!

    lova!

  2. JennBunny says:
    April 17, 2009 at 10:14 PM

    LOL! Okay, I'll elaborate on the next entry.