The Prolific Oven Bakery & Cafe

Last Friday, I asked Maggie if she wanted to do her eyebrows as mine has out of shape due to my laziness. In-fact, she did come along but not to do her eyebrow or nails. But to accompanied me and waited for me to be done. Such a nice friend, don’t you think?? I kinda feel bad about it.

We went to the bakery across the street to have a cup of tea or coffee. It’s a nice place to hang out with friends. Been there couple times and still loving it. I really love this neighborhood. We had a good chat with catching up with our life. It’s different when you chat online and face to face, if you get what I mean. Word doesn’t have expression when you chat online. To know a person is by spending more time physically. Besides, we had girlie talk and I love it a lot.


Swedish Princess Cake
(We got this and shared. Just wanna try it out)



Grand Marnier Ball
(if you a chocolate lover, you will love this)

My Cup of Cappucino

Maggie's Chai Tea Latte
(if i'm right on this)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "The Prolific Oven Bakery & Cafe"

  1. Calvin says:
    April 21, 2009 at 10:25 AM

    she is addictive to those Chocolate Balls