The Hunt

This year Easter was the best I ever had. Basically it’s my first Easter since I came to the States. Calvin and I never had a chance to celebrate Easter. Maybe due to us have no kids. And the sad part of me is that every Easter; Calvin won’t be here to celebrate with me. And I will stay home on Easter.

But this year is a different chapter of my life. Everything changed since I moved to this new neighborhood. I love it a lot. So this year, I got too celebrated with some good friends that I met few months ago. I’m glad I met them. That is why; I always believe God has a great planned for everyone.

Last Saturday, our church hosts an event for Easter. We had a Big Hunt at Rivermark’s park, about half a mile from where I live. It’s a big success. I had so much fun running around on the field with eggs for the kids to look for them. Of course, I’m signed to do refreshment too. I can’t remember when is the last time I’m actually worked out?? All I knew, I can’t wait for Calvin to come back and reward myself with a big meal. Emmm……………………….

Great Easter Hunt indeed!

Juliane and her grand daughters

Refreshment Tent

Will the face painter



Everyone excited for the Bunny Eggs (unbelievable turn out)



Refreshment team

Glad Ivy made it for the Hunt


Me and Bunny (note; matched my nick name JennBunny)

Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La

Before I forget, we had over 6000 eggs on the field. And it took less than 10 minutes to finish everything. I heard someone said to us that; it’s looked like a vacuum cleaner on the field. You can see a colorful field turned into a green field. I cracked out when I heard it. Too funny for me!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "The Hunt"

  1. Calvin says:
    April 14, 2009 at 3:36 PM

    Wow, 6000 eggs... I never seen that much!

    it's sucks being overseas :(

  2. JennBunny says:
    April 14, 2009 at 10:17 PM

    Don't worried. You will make it next year.