Oyster Picnic

Last Sunday, we went all the way to Point Reyes for Oysters. It’s about 2 hours drive from my home. I’m not sure if that consider far for us but we did enjoy ourselves a lot. Supposedly, we wanted to have it at the oyster farm but after considering it. We all decided to have it at the park “Point Reyes National Seashore’s Bear Valley Visitor Centre”. What a long name isn’t it? Arrive there around 11:30am which we were late.

One thing I like the most about this trip is that. They have beautiful scenery. I knew I grew up in an Island and I see ocean most the time. But this on, I just can’t get enough and amazing how God created it. Oh well, lets the photos do the talking for this.

Kebab

Close Up Shot


Jeff working on it



Oysters

with Hot sauce and Lemon Juice

Me and Maggie

Me and Maggie

Everyone can't wait for the Clams

Pot of Clams

Grilled Chicken

Chicken Wing

Asparagus

Aren't she cute?

Me and Calvin

Burned Marshmallow

Game time for the boys



Attached with some clips when we on our way home. Enjoy!





Note - I forgot to shot some of the food. We had ton of foods and can't finish it. All this photos shots my small digital camera.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Oyster Picnic"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    April 2, 2009 at 5:34 PM

    Looked like fun!