Baker Beach

Beside we went to Golden Gate Bridge. We managed to stop by at Baker Beach. Just next to the Golden Gate Bridge. This is my 2nd time stepping at Baker Beach. I remembered the first time I was there. It was freeze to cold and I can’t wait to leave. But this time…. Which I was pretty surprised. It’s not as cold as I remember. And I enjoyed it more this time and it turned out to be pretty exciting too.

This time, I get to see the defenders of the golden gate. It’s really interesting knowing the history of the golden gate and witnessed the machine. It’s really COOL. I’m so glad we stop by Baker Beach before we left. We I can’t really remember the history when the guy tried to explain to us. I’m so busy taking photos and checking out dogs. What I know of is that, this is part of the Fort Garrison and we’re at the 6-inch gun battery ground. Some might know as disappearing gun. This building was name as Battery Chamberlin, built in 1904. Here the link for better information : http://www.angelfire.com/bc/sanfranartillery/Chamberlain1.html

Let’s the photos do the speaking.

Guess what is this??

he he he.......

Thats the whole view of the 6-inch Gun Battery



Henry have to work for it....... to see what next....
Calvin have too....... ;)

When Calvin and Henry was turning that thing. This things will lift up.





Thought the shoe was cool.

Bullet

Going in....

Photo on the wall

Photo on the wall

Please don't stop the music.......

I have those type writer when i was a kid.

Bunk Bed

Another Bunk Bed

Wanna pimp my ride???

This is the Cookie Brigade

Am thinking about joining the army

What you think??
I don't think so. I better off be Calvin's wife. J/K

Before leaving the beach. A quick shot for the day
Okay, this is kinda retarded. Calvin asked me to shot this as it has his name on it.

Same goes to Henry

Look likes, there not Jennifer...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Baker Beach"

  1. Calvin says:
    December 10, 2008 at 9:34 AM

    Hey... i got double chin in that photo... pls remove...

    other than that I love it.. :D