Los Angeles Day 2 - Walk of Fame, Hollywood

It’s our second day for us. Woke up pretty late due of our tiredness we had from yesterday and we slept late too. We tried to visit all the tourist places for Henry since is his first time stepping L.A. First stop was this Hollywood, Walk of Fame. Everyone should already know about Hollywood. It’s always advertise on movies and television especially MTV. If you guys watch the reality show from MTV “The Hills”. You definitely wanna check this out.

It’s my third time stepping Walk of Fame in L.A. First time, I came with a group of friends. I remember that time, we kinda rush it. Second time, was with my friends from Malaysia. Also bringing them around to L.A. Pretty much Calvin and I are acting as a tourist guide. Guess what, all this stepping to Walk of Fame have something in common. That is, all of them wanted to have a road trip.

Anywho, I’m still pretty excited about it. Not as much as the first time. Just a little. Thought I might find something new but NO.

Hollywood Sign
Kodak Theatre

Me and the Kodak Theatre

Chinese Theatre

Wanted to have couple shot with our Governor

Bruce Willis

I don't remember i have Jonny Depp shot. So, here my quick one.

Who ever thought that Bug Bunny given as an honour

Okay people, we heard the girls scream hella loud. And we was like, Oh.... celebrity. And we quicky got a shot. I was just standing there and think who is he? I thought it was Bow Wow and Calvin thought she saw TI. Bet... We both wrong. He does look similar to us but can't find his name . We such a loser. If any of you know who is him. Let me know. ZOOM it people. Can you see that? People actually run middle of the road to have a quick shot of him.

Quick Shot of the Building

Hey Hollywood, I'm back with the same man. He he he....

Just being me!

THE END

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Los Angeles Day 2 - Walk of Fame, Hollywood"

  1. Calvin says:
    December 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM

    I really think that was Chris Brown, since he has the same tatoo in the photos as Chris Brown.

    Love it , live it, like it.

  2. 찬니 says:
    December 18, 2008 at 5:29 AM

    how to become your follower??