Windows with Maple Trees

I finally write about the maple trees by my windows. I’ve loving it since day one I moved in here. Fall in love with it. I finally found my serenity.

I wanted to write about this maple trees for a while. But never do so. And today, I came online and chatted with Calvin about our room door. And I asked him what should I write about for today? I don’t know why I’m asking him which I usually don’t. I know what I’m going to write everyday but today was a different day. He answered me by saying, what about the maple trees by the windows? I was surprised by the answer. That’s right. The MAPLE TREES! I should take a photo of it before the leaves is gone to the ground. It’s so beautiful every times I looked at it.

The leaves getting redder this time around. I guess, due to the cold weather we having right now. One thing you will dislike this trees is that, you have to sweep it leaves every day. You will get annoy by it. It made your house full of dying leaves if you don’t sweep it. And it will fly everywhere when the wind blows. That’s why no free lunches in this world.

Below are the photos that I shot this morning. Pretty bad. Hope you don’t mind.

*Living Room View*

*Bedroom View*

*View Of Me Laying On The Bed*
*Close Up Shot*

*Close Up Shot*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

8 Response to "Windows with Maple Trees"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 2, 2008 at 2:34 PM

    wow! you're so lucky to get such a great view...all in the comforts of your own home some more!! How's life adjusting to your new home?

  2. Brian Christopher says:
    December 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM

    Great photos !!

  3. JennBunny says:
    December 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM

    Jolyne - I know right! Adjustment at my new home was great. It’s really convenience for me to go shopping.

    Brian - Thanks for the compliment.

  4. aRa RaMaDhAn says:
    December 2, 2008 at 11:17 PM

    It's lovely...good photos...can i ermmmm...take 1 of it??? want to turn it into my desktop wallpaper...

  5. aRa RaMaDhAn says:
    December 2, 2008 at 11:18 PM

    owh Jen...u've been tag... :)

  6. Calvin says:
    December 3, 2008 at 1:22 AM

    maple tree...ahhhh

  7. Love, Wendy says:
    December 3, 2008 at 11:51 AM

    I love your view!! Nice photos! So lucky to see such beauty. All I have outside my window is the ugly plum tree and rooftops! =P

  8. JennBunny says:
    December 3, 2008 at 12:54 PM

    ara - Thanks Ara. You can take any photos you want for your wall paper. My pleasure!

    Gosh.... i been tag!!!

    Calvin - He he he he........

    Wendy - Thanks Wendy!