Los Angeles Day 3 – Beverly Hills

It is day 3 and we went to Rodeo Drive. Had our lunch over there before headed home’s. Did spent couple hours looking at stuffs. Did not get anything coz I’m not in the mood of buying anything. In my mind, I’m sleepy. The cold weather been attacking me and telling me to sleep. I did enjoy myself a lot especially with Calvin by my side.

Right now, I’m enjoying my Maggi Noodle while watching the rain by my window. Yes, this is my lazy entry. Please forgive me!


Me

Me

Calvin and I

Me

Me and I looked dark here.

Yes, I'm using Jimmy Choo's bag

Me and My car.... *in my dream*


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Los Angeles Day 3 – Beverly Hills"

  1. Calvin says:
    December 24, 2008 at 7:50 AM

    I think i seen the Porsche before...

  2. Calvin says:
    December 31, 2008 at 1:20 PM

    A New Beginning
    I close my eyes, to dream of you,
    But dreams are hard, rare and few.
    Days filled with clouds, nights with despair,
    Nightmares fill the mind, oh how they scare.
    I search for some hope, but none can I find,
    I've lost the light, mist fills the mind.

    I look for a beacon, a path to the sun,
    I find only gloom, I attempt to run.
    Slivers of light, try to flicker in,
    Midnight and noon, struggle to blend.
    An opening appears, a glimmer of hope,
    Still shadows persist, I can only grope.

    A sudden spark, a shimmering light,
    The night recedes, a bearing in sight.
    Light conquers dark, hope filters through,
    I can see my way, a path to pursue.
    I open my eyes, no need to delay,
    For you are the light, forever to stay.
    Christopher Edward Burton