Los Angeles Day 2 - Downtown Disney

So, this is our last destination for the day. We caught in the traffic more than an hour. This is my third time here again. First time with a group of friends and second time with my Malaysian friends. I went to the theme park when I first time I came here. It’s really huge and I haven’t rides all the rides yet. But I know I will be back again when I have kids. That time, I will have a big head ache.

I’m not going to write a long post today. I’m just going to post more photos in this entry.


Me

Me at Logo's world

Still at Logo's world

Force by Calvin


Okay, A stranger came to me and asked me to buy it. I bet i look good in it.

Me and Goofy

Calvin and I

Calvin and I

Me and Mickey mouse

Promoting Pizza
Me

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Los Angeles Day 2 - Downtown Disney"