Los Angeles Day 2 - Universal Studio

Before heading to Universal Studio, We went to Lauren Hills to have a good Asian Food as everyone told us. One of the restaurant’s over there famous with their “Xiao long pau”. I forgot the name of the restaurant but very famous in Taiwan too. Got there and it’s packed with a lot of people. Decide not to wait. We just don’t want to waste our time waiting.


Walked down the street and looked around what can we eat. And we came across with this Hong Kong restaurant. Sorry guys, I forgot the name too. I guess, I was either tired or sleepy or hungry. Anyhow, the food was so GOOD. Gosh………… So yummy! I really love it and we will be back for more food if you go again to L.A. Long drive but worth it.


Lamb Chop

Cut stories short. We arrives Universal Studio. Guess what? It’s my third time here. First time was with my Malaysian friends. Second was with Calvin. Just the 2 of us but we went for the theme park. OMG….. Those are memorable. We both enjoyed ourselves so much and I will never forget that moment. I remember I screamed like HELL when I went to the haunted mansion. Trust me; I will never ever go in there again. Till today, I’m afraid to watch horror movies coz of that. I almost cried when I’m in there. It hella real, man.

Anyways, this time we just walk around the city walk and did some shopping. And I found something for Maggi for her birthday gift. I bet she’s going to love it. And of course, our dear friend Henry is enjoying himself. He did shop and spent a LOT. I mean….. A LOT! Oh…. Calvin did get me something. Nothing pricey. Thank You, Honey!

Me
King Kong

Me and the reindeer


I force Calvin to have this spot. I must have this coz he love popcorns so much


Being Silly

Can you see how happy Calvin was. He have a BIG SMILE

As we done with our site seeing, photo taking and shopping. We about to leave but not yet! We saw this cool Motorcycle and we just like… Okay…. Last shot for everyone!

Calvin
Me

Henry

Then, we saw Jordan Farmar! For those who don’t know him. It’s alright. He’s the Lakers player. You can check him out at Lakers website. OMG……….. I ran and after him. And I asked permission to take a quick shot together with him. Guess what?? He said YES! At that moment, I felt so blessed and thanking GOD for the Christmas gift. It’s really priceless for me. Eventhou, I don’t get to go to the Lakers game. Oh… He did not walked by himself. He had 2 security guards behind of him. Thank God, the security didn’t push me away. I LOVE December!


Me and Jordan Farmar. Lakers Player

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Los Angeles Day 2 - Universal Studio"

  1. Calvin says:
    December 19, 2008 at 11:51 AM

    That's right, that is Jordan Farmar. Woo hoo!