Maggie's Big Day

This is a late entry. We celebrated her birthday the next day after we came back from Los Angeles. It’s a simple dinner since it was a Monday. Maybe next year, I do something bigger for her. But most important thing is that we all had fun. We just talked rubbish as usual. I like small group instead of a big group. It’s always hard to talk to everyone, if you get what I mean.

Anywho, we went to a sushi restaurant at 1st street. Pretty close to our place since most of them need to work the next day. Sushi was good. I’m sure Calvin and I will be back again since we both love sushi a lot. Dinner was 7:30pm but we stayed till they closed and we didn’t even care if they closing since we paying the bill right. Nah…….. because it’s a birthday dinner. We didn’t end the night by doing dinner. We decided to something on what we usually do in Asia. Guess what we doing?? No browsing down to look at photo for answer. Of course, KAROAKE! What else. Like Chinese saying “sing k”. LOL…. I’m total retarded right now. I’m sorry… if I’m making you guys bored. I’m in the mood of holidaying.



The Ladies

The Ladies

Us again





Group Photo

Calvin and Henry


Calvin And I

Birthday Girl and I

By the way, you won’t be seeing me update till next week. I’m leaving to Vegas for my Christmas.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR” Everyone!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Maggie's Big Day"

  1. Calvin says:
    December 24, 2008 at 7:50 AM

    We will go to the Sushi place next door next time!