Ha Le and Khai’s Wedding

Finally! Calvin completed the wedding albums. Don’t get me wrong, for photos….. Calvin had complete it long time ago but for album. He just likes to sit on it as he always busy with his job and activities that’s going on with his life. I’m always proud of his job. No because he’s my boyfriend. I been always admired his job when we were just a friends.

I tried to have his skills but I can’t. I believe everyone is gifted with different gifts from God. But I know, if we want it so bad, we will have it eventually. I did practice and get a cheap camera to play around. And Calvin notices I’m a very good product photographer. He once told me that, he can’t have what I have. I have the patience which he doesn’t have it. That’s why he shots better with human then products. I’m not giving up what he had. I want to be better as him or even better than him. I know I know……. I sounded like a person who doesn’t want to lose. I do! Only to him though. I guess, all my life I’m with him, he always challenges me to do something and I love to prove to him that I can do it and much better in time. It’s a good way to improve myself I believe. Without him pushing me, I won’t be who I am today. I really love him for him and I’m so so grateful to have him in my life. He’s a good friends too if you know him well.

Okay, Calvin been busy the whole week this week and not so sure what he was doing. Till he shown me this link which he took him the whole night doing it this last night. I thought he was having is fun time on his computer. If you know what I mean. Gaming! Instead of wasting everyone time, let me know what you think about his work.

Click on this link : http://www.amourstudio.com/albums/Haleandkhaiwedding/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Ha Le and Khai’s Wedding"

  1. vextoria says:
    March 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM

    Wow, good job!
    Excellent photos.... Beautiful perspectives.

    Keep it up!